If you currently deliver apprenticeships, or are thinking of doing so in future, the reforms will have a significant impact on your delivery, staff, systems and relationships.
We can help you make the transition from apprenticeship frameworks to standards – from start to finish.
How we can help
Whether one-to-one consultancy, working with teams or in-house workshops, we can support you to:
- Understand the reforms and its implications for your organisation
- Design and develop a delivery curriculum from a two-page standard and assessment plan
- Start and grow your Higher and Degree Apprenticeship offer
- Plan and implement a programme of organisational change to prepare for delivery of standards
- Prepare your staff (at all levels) for the reforms, including their changing roles
- Explore how assessment is changing and what you need to do to prepare your apprentices for the gateway and end-point assessment
- Build a flexible delivery model to meet the needs of employers, including opportunities from the levy
SDN has been at the forefront of the apprenticeship reforms since their inception:
- We’ve worked with over 70 of the trailblazer employer groups to develop standards and assessment plans
- We’ve supported over 2,000 staff from 600 apprenticeship providers to prepare for the reforms – senior leadership teams, mid-level managers and front-line staff
- SDN designed and authored the Future Apprenticeship toolkit