Note: change to workshop date
Weds, 18 October 2017 – 10:00am to 4:00pm
Central London (CIWEM, 106-109 Saffron Hill, London EC1N 8QS)
The world of apprenticeships can be complex and difficult to navigate. This workshop will help you, as an employer-provider, to lay the ground ready to start delivering apprenticeships.
We’ll help you understand the theory but more importantly, we’ll help you identify actions, take practical steps, and equip you with the tools to make real progress:
- Understand your end-to-end apprentice journey and what is required at each stage
- Map out key milestones for data collection, funding mechanisms and compliance
- Explore practical examples of how to set up your systems, processes and documentation
- Hear from an employer-provider that has developed a successful apprenticeship programme, and network with peers
- Develop a detailed action plan, supported with tools/resources, to make real progress
- Includes access to an in-depth ILR webinar tutorial
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is open to all employer-providers looking to set up their operations ready to delivery apprenticeships, including public sector and private sector organisations.
Facilitators and speakers
The workshop will be facilitated by SDN apprenticeship experts Kay Butterfield and Anna Sutton. Both were senior managers for the Education and Skills Funding Agency, and have a strong track record working with employers in all industries to deliver apprenticeships.
Why an SDN workshop?
SDN are experts in the apprenticeship reforms having supported over 600 organisations (including many employer-providers) to deliver apprenticeships. We’ve been involved with employer groups developing apprenticeship standards and have supported a wide range of employers with the levy. SDN are also the authors of the Future Apprenticeships toolkit.
Where it is not possible for your organisation to pay for the workshop using a credit card, we are happy to accept invoices. Please make contact using the contact details below to arrange this.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for SDN events can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including those who request a booking via email and invoice)
Any questions, or to request an invoice, please email Louisa Coombes: firstname.lastname@example.org