This six part webinar series, hosted by our partners Mesma, has been designed for any individual who is, entering into or has quality responsibilities as part of their role and who would want to develop a deeper understanding of quality management and continuous improvement.
The sessions are relevant for college, training provider and employer providers working in the further education and skills sector.
Delegates who book onto the full series will gain 6 months complimentary access to DEVELOP a new Mesma online framework. This will allow delegates to:
- Carry out a pre-course assessment
- Develop a CPD plan
- Store course material
- Continue to monitor progress against their initial development plan, and
- Re-assess themselves for up to 6 months to help gauge progress.
- They can then download assessment reports, plans and certificates and use these to enhance their continuous professional development portfolio.
Access to this online tool, worth £300, will be for 6 months.
The webinar course is delivered across the following six sessions:
1. The basics: An introduction to quality management (23rd January 2018 10am – 11.30am)
- Key principles in the quality management environment
- Explore the appropriateness of different methodologies
- Explore how quality management may contribute to the effectiveness of the business
2. How to influence others: Successful change and how to drive it (2nd February 2018 10am – 11.30am)
- Successful change and the forces that drive it
- Establishing a pace for change
- The role of organisational development in managing and leading change
3. Choosing the right Quality Management Tools: Exploring success indicators (12th February 2018 10am – 11.30am)
- Explore different metrics and key performance indicators
- Identify different methods of checking quality and establishing a quality assurance cycle
- Detection v’s Prevention
4. How to look back to move forward: Exploring self assessment (27th February 2017 10am – 11.30am)
- Identify how to utilise the key characteristics of self assessment to evaluate the business
- Scheduling design and delivery of internal audits and reviews which lead to improvement
- Writing judgement-rich findings and use technology the expertise and knowledge of your colleagues
5. Fail to plan, plan to fail: Developing and sustaining continuous improvement plans (13th March 2018 10am – 11.30am)
- Explore approaches and techniques
- Understand how to create a collaborative improvement plan
- How leaders and managers can influence
6. How to showcase your organisation: Preparing your organisation for inspection (27th March 2018 10am – 11.30am)
- How to prepare your team for an external inspection
- How to gather your evidence for an external inspection
- How to mitigate risk of things going badly
You can book onto an individual webinar for £45 (+VAT), or book onto the full series for just £250 (+VAT)
Click here to book now
The webinars will be facilitated by Louise Doyle and Carole Loader.
Louise has spent over 15 years’ working in the education and training sector as a Director with a large UK college and as an experienced consultant supporting change programmes internationally
Carole has over 25 years’ extensive experience in the world of further education, she is a quality assurance specialist with experience of Ofsted inspections having fulfilled her role as an Associate Inspector for 5 years’ and leading as UK National Head of Skills (Quality and Compliance) for a large international organisation.