For many, progress monitoring will be nothing new – but in the world of apprenticeship standards (particularly where there are no mandated qualifications), many trainers will need to approach it differently.
Drawn from our work with 900 apprenticeship providers, this 2-part recorded webinar series provides guidance and examples on:
- the focus on occupational competence, and the new role of the trainer
- how to measure progress of knowledge, skills and behaviours
- how to measure progress where there are no mandated qualifications
- stretching the apprentice and using grading as a progress tool
- how progress monitoring informs preparation for the gateway and end-point assessment
- This recorded series includes the full webinar series recordings, slides and workbook.
Who are these recorded webinars for?
Mid-level managers and front-line staff involved in apprenticeship training
Facilitators and speakers
The recorded webinars are facilitated by Chris Cherry, an SDN expert in apprenticeship on-programme training and end-point assessment. Chris has been heavily involved in the development of new standards and assessment plans, as well as supporting hundreds of apprenticeship staff to prepare for the reforms.
Why an SDN recorded webinar series?
SDN has supported over 3,000 apprenticeship staff, from 900 organisations, to prepare to deliver apprenticeship standards and end-point assessment. We’ve also worked closely with over 80 of the trailblazer employer groups, giving us a unique insight into what is required. SDN are authors of the Future Apprenticeships toolkit.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for SDN events and webinars can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions
Any questions, please email the SDN events team: firstname.lastname@example.org