Are you preparing to deliver end-point assessment as an HEI? Those planning to deliver integrated degree apprenticeships will need to; for others, there are significant opportunities to become an EPAO for higher-level apprenticeships across the sector.
But how do you set up, as an HEI, to become an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation? How should your approach the development and delivery of different assessment methods and practices? How does this fit within an HEI context, and as part of your systems?
Drawn from our work many EPAOs and Universities across the country, we’re hosting a five-part webinar series providing guidance and examples on:
- Delivering end-point assessment as an HEI – your strategy and place in the market (Weds, 19th Sept, 12.30-1.30pm)
- How to become an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation – key considerations (Weds, 26th Sept, 12.30-1.30pm)
- Designing, testing and delivering different end-point assessment methods as an HEI (Weds, 3rd Oct, 12.30-1.30pm)
- End-point assessment practice – grading, assessing behaviours and consistency (Weds, 17th Oct, 12.30-1.30pm)
- What makes a good end-point assessor in an HEI context, and how can you support their training and CPD (Weds, 24th Oct, 12.30-1.30pm)
The webinar series will be insightful and action-focused, equipping you with the knowledge, tools and resources to prepare for your future delivery of end-point assessment
You can book onto a single webinar for £55 (+VAT), or book the full series for just £195 (+VAT). This includes the live webinars (with Q&A), the webinar recording, and supporting tools / resources.
Can’t make one of the dates / times? Book anyway and we’ll send you the recording and resources
Who is this series for?
For all those who are likely to be involved in end-point assessment in future, within an HEI context.
Facilitators and speakers
The webinar series will be facilitated by Chris Cherry, Mandy Crawford-Lee and Louise Doyle, who have a first-hand understanding of end-point assessment drawn from their work with over 50 of the EPAOs, alongside their work with HEIs across the country.
Why an SDN webinar series?
SDN has supported over 3,000 apprenticeship staff, from 900 organisations, to prepare to deliver apprenticeship standards and end-point assessment – including working closely with HEIs across the country. We’ve also worked closely with over 80 of the trailblazer employer groups, giving us a unique insight into what is required.
Payment for the webinar series can be made online via credit card. If this is not possible, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for SDN events and webinars can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including those who request a booking via email and invoice)
Any questions, please email the SDN events team: email@example.com