SDN is expanding! We’re on the look out for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop and grow SDN’s workforce development services for employers.
Your focus will be on:
- developing and building services and products for UK employers
- understanding UK Government public funded training programmes and determine how they can best be presented to employer customers and complimented with SDN services
- support marketing to employers and generate new leads and sales
- overseeing account management for employer clients and reviewing and streamlining our customer handling systems for UK employers
- networking with employer organisations, professional bodies and sector organisations to collect intelligence on employer needs
The work package
Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum.
Home-based, working virtually.
Benefits include 25 days paid annual leave plus statutory holidays and working from home. Service loyalty and performance qualifies for entry to the company employee share scheme.
Click here for the full Job Description and use the button below to apply.