SDN is expanding! We’re a team of leading specialists in apprenticeships, technical education and workforce development. We work for training and education organisations, employers and government, providing industry-leading consultancy, CPD, resources and research.
We’re working on a range of exciting programmes for government and sector bodies focused on improving the quality of technical education in England and helping employers to understand and tap into the education system to attract the talent they need. Alongside this, SDN delivers a commercial CPD events programme and consultancy assignments.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Partnerships Manager will play an important role in delivering the Education Landscape project. We’re on a mission to empower SME businesses with the knowledge and resources they need to understand and leverage the education sector to their advantage (through the Education Landscape Guide and Index). You will build strong partnerships and support industry bodies to cascade and embed the Guide and Index with SMEs in their network. As well as spotting commercial opportunities, you will have a project coordination role in our DfE-funded support for employers, helping them to plan and host T Level industry placements.
Job type: Full-time, permanent (after probationary period of 3 months)
Benefits of joining SDN:
- Flexible working arrangements where possible to support work-life balance
- Salary review points and potential for performance bonuses
- 5% pension contribution in addition to salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Home-based (living in England), with remote office support
- Limited travel to client / company events – travel costs covered