SDN are specialist consultants.
We support you, as an employer, to develop your workforce and get the most out of government training and initiatives.
Our impartial consultancy, workshops and resources help you to:
- Explore how government initiatives can contribute to your workforce and CSR plans
- Map training content to the needs of your organisation
- Establish relationships with quality training providers
- Prepare to host young people in the workplace and establish early talent pipelines
- Improve and maximise your current government-funded training
- Set-up as an approved ‘employer-provider’ so you can self-deliver training
Funded training for employers
Many organisations are having to reset their workforce development plans.
You’ll have heard about the incentivised training schemes that the government has launched and for employers – from apprenticeships and kickstart, to traineeships and industry placements.
But how can these schemes support your workforce development plans? How might they link together? How can they feed your long-term talent pipeline?
That’s where we come in…
Meet our team of workforce specialists
L&D strategy and digital
L&D strategy, Kickstart and Apprenticeships
Kickstart and industry placements
Apprenticeships, young talent and SMEs
Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Line management / mentoring and young talent
L&D strategy and remote working
Chat to the team
Send us an email and we'll reply promptly, required fields are marked.