SDN has worked with over 1,000 apprenticeship training providers and 5,000 staff to launch, adapt and improve their apprenticeship provision.
From strategy, leadership and management, to detailed curriculum planning and staff training, our team have been at the forefront of helping providers to deliver apprenticeship standards.
We can help you
- Set up and become an approved apprenticeship provider (RoATP)
- Establish robust compliance and audit systems
- Develop curriculum and delivery materials for new standards
- Design robust initial and formative assessments, and progress reviews
- Prepare apprentices for the gateway and end-point assessment
- Train front-line staff and managers for their changing roles
- Develop effective business development and marketing approaches
- Improve the quality of your provision