It’s National Apprenticeship Week, and we want to celebrate all those who help to make apprenticeships a success! Today, we’re sharing our most popular webinar of the year with you – Bringing Quality and Compliance Together for Apprenticeships – for all those involved in the management and delivery of apprenticeships.
In recent years, the priorities of the ESFA and Ofsted have become increasingly aligned. Whether it’s initial assessment, curriculum design, off-the-job training or achievement at end-point assessment – the link between compliance and quality has never been stronger.
That’s why we hosted this practical free webinar – to help you set your priorities for quality and compliance, understand what this means practically for your organisation, staff and apprentices, and how both should work together.
Drawing from our work with over 1,000 providers – and hosted jointly with Louise Doyle (SDN’s quality lead) and by David Lockhart-Hawkins (SDN’s compliance lead) – this session explored:
- The top five compliance priorities for apprenticeships
- The top five quality priorities for apprenticeships
- How these priorities overlap and relate to each other
- Practical steps you can take to efficiently and effectively deliver on these priorities in your role and organisation
Webinar materials and recording
SDN Spring CPD Programme
SDN’s CPD and events don’t simply take you through the detail and help you understand a topic – we help you to move from theory to practice, by giving you practical examples and resources, exploring solutions and helping you to put a plan in place to implement what you have learnt. Take a look at the CPD we have in place for your teams:
Take a look at what we have coming up for compliance CPD:
- Apprenticeship compliance for leaders
- Apprenticeship compliance fundamentals and what this means for your role
- ILR & data management for apprenticeships
- Understanding Apprenticeship Pricing and your costs (23/24)
We regularly host quality webinars & workshops. Keep an eye out for new dates for theses events, or request in-house sessions:
- Enhancing Quality: IQAs & Practitioners Programme
- Enhancing Quality in Apprenticeships: Leaders Programme
- Mastering Self-Assessment Reports (SARs) & Quality Improvement Plans (QIPs)
- Planning and evidencing ‘off-the-job’ training – compliance and quality fundamentals
- Quality assurance & the role of the IQA for apprenticeship standards
- Using deep dives in quality assurance
Need more detailed help?
Get in touch to discuss with one of the SDN team:
T: 07495 345 591
Sign up to our mailing list in the right hand panel, for more resources like this!