Many providers underclaim the funding available for additional learning support in Apprenticeships and Adult Education Budget programmes, often due to lacking confidence in collecting the right evidence.
We have made available a base evidence pack that allows the provider to have confidence in the base design of their evidence. These forms and templates, developed by David Lockhart-Hawkins, have been designed to help you underpin a learning support claim through a robust format of needs assessment and support plan. Forms are supplied with guidance notes and can be purchase individually, or as a batch, below.
SDN can also help with system design and training for staff, to help your delivery teams implement an effective evidence system. Do contact us for more information.
If you’re a customer with our friends over at Cognassist, drop them a line to access a 20% discount code.
Forms / Templates
LS2a – Needs Assessment
Critical when claiming learning support funding this template follows from a provider’s identification of potential learning difficulty or disability and outline the impact of the needs identified on the specific learning programme, outlining the adjustments planned
Price: £195 + VAT
LS2b – Learning Support Plan
Critical when claiming learning support funding this template follows the needs assessment and defines the planned adjustments including scheduling and other arrangements as well as agreement to the plan.
Price: £195 + VAT
LS4 – Learning Support Review Form
Critical when claiming learning support funding this template allows evaluation of the effectiveness of support strategy and control of a continued funding claim
Price: £95 + VAT
LS5 – On Programme Support Request Form
A template to use for triggering requests for formal needs assessment if needs are identified after enrolment
Price: £45 + VAT
Batch Price – to include all the above
Price: £395 + VAT
To keep costs down, payment for the tools must be made online via credit card (book below). If you are a Local Authority, and unable to book via card, please email us on: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The templates and prices above are for government-funded apprenticeship and AEB providers. If you are a different organisation with an interest in purchasing these resources, do contact us for more information
- Each form is designed to fulfil the ESFA funding rules at the time of sale however it is only appropriate implementation of the documents that will comply with funding rules
- No liability is accepted for adverse interpretation by any funding body due to the above
- Funding rules may be updated, we do not bare responsibility for advising of updates
- Updated versions of forms are available at further discount to the provider
Any questions, please email the SDN team: firstname.lastname@example.org